Attention Small business owners:
Is Your Web Site Making or Breaking Your Business?
Are you struggling to get leads through your web site?
Remember, right now, people are searching for information,
trying to locate good resources and making purchasing decisions.
They’re looking at your web site and comparing you to your competition. All other things being equal, price, products, service, etc. they will invariably choose to buy from the company that looks the most professional and the one that gives them great web site resources. Sometimes it's just a connection they feel to you from visiting your web site.
A powerful, attractive web presence will showcase you, your products and services in a way that is lasting, memorable and unique.
Your web site puts everything about you and your company on display for the world to see. If it doesn’t look the part, then you’re missing a golden opportunity to get a leg up on your competitors and stand out among the sea of millions of other web sites.
Let’s face it: most web sites just aren't doing the right job.
Good web sites have the following in common:
• A professional look to them that shows you care about your business
• Fully populated content that says to your visitors you understand their problems
• A site that is fully optimized and can be found in the search engines
To make your web site really work you MUST be successful in the
above 3 phases. One without the other equals less than full success.
The vast majority of web sites out there aren’t doing what they’re supposed to do because people cut corners. They step over a dollar to pick up a dime, hiring a cheapo designer from a far-off land or worse yet, thinking they can just do it all themselves.
Then, after a few months of zero results they’re left scratching their heads wondering why no one is coming to the site, and the few that do get there... just click away.
Don't fall into this trap! Instead, ask yourself these questions:
- How would you compare your web site to those you consider the best in your industry?
- Are you developing leads every month and how easy is it to find you on the internet?
- Does your image project you as a leader in your industry with your essential message on display for prospects to view?
- Can people contact you easily?
You’d be amazed at the amount of people who either have no web developer they can rely on, or feel like a slave to the one they do have, because it’s their way or the highway. If you’re serious about growing your business then it’s time for you to upgrade your image in the marketplace.
Developwebsites produces professional sites from start to finish. Not only will you get a great looking web site, we make sure the copy attracts interest, your web site is search engine optimized and you’re getting true measureable results.
Take a look at the portfolio below, then click here to contact me for a free consultation. This is your livelihood, so when it comes to your web presence, do not settle for anything but the absolute best. You deserve it.
Portfolio of a few sites we've built:
How to market your business through your website
Here are 5 easy tips:
1) Do you talk to your visitors with a true understanding of their problems or do you expect them to figure out if you're a fit?
2) Do search engines know how to find you? Much of your success on-line depends on this factor.
3) Are you building an email list?
4) Do you communicate with your list on a regular basis sharing ideas and giving away information for free?
5) Do you have a way of communicating special offers to your followers?
Now days just having a website isn't enough. You must have a web presense that gets your visitors involved and so that they want to return. They must engage with your content and message to make your site effective. You must include copy that is about them and not about you. Read our article on Biznik
Go to our how we work page to learn more about our web site design and development company and how we can assist you.